IBM SPSS Statistics v21 x64 Multilingual | Video Training | compressed to 968 MB
IBM SPSS Statistics is an integrated family of products that addresses the entire analytical process, from planning to data collection to analysis, reporting and deployment. With more than a dozen fully integrated modules to choose from, you can find the specialized capabilities you need to increase revenue, outperform competitors, conduct research and make better decisions.
Compare predicted outcomes for better decisions with Monte Carlo simulation
Get more reliable answers to your most important questions using Monte Carlo simulation techniques.
* Create simulated datasets based on existing data and/or known parameters when the existing data is inadequate.
* Use that simulated data as input to predict an outcome.
* Adjust the parameters you used to simulate the data and compare multiple outcomes. For example, simulate different advertising budget amounts to see how they are likely to affect total sales.
* Build predictive models that help drive better decisions and reduce risk.
Import IBM Cognos Business Intelligence data
* Easily import IBM Cognos Business Intelligence data into SPSS Statistics to enhance your analysis.
* Read custom data with or without filters and import pre-defined IBM Cognos reports.
Program using a Java plug-in
Call SPSS Statistics functionality from a Java application and have SPSS Statistics output appear in the Java application. You can also use Java to control, react to and embed program logic into your SPSS Statistics jobs.
Compare data files
Increase the accuracy of your analysis by comparing two datasets or files in SPSS Statistics to identify any discrepancies between them.
Compare document metadata or perform a case-by-case comparison of selected variable values.
Increase data security
Apply password protection to your data and output files to prevent others from seeing confidential information in SPSS Statistics.
Work faster and more efficiently
IBM SPSS Statistics enables you to:
* Work with pivot tables using features such as sorting operations, a navigation pane and search operations and more.
* Produce descriptive statistics (e.g. Frequencies or Descriptives) by right clicking on a variable in the Data Editor (when in Variable View or Data View).
* Use a smaller file compression algorithm that takes up less space on the disk, leaving more room for your data.
* Merge data files and table lookup files without sorting by key variables, merge open datasets and/or external Statistics-format data files, use SQL-like statements to specify a merge and combine files using string key variables of different defined lengths in each file.
Download IBM SPSS Statistics v21 x64 Multilingual